Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The world of JG Ballard


Simon Sellars of Sleepy Brain Magazine has launched a new blog on The world of JG Ballard, featuring news about and new writings from the man himself, as well as news and oddments relating to his preoccupations - suburban dystopia, psychopathology, technology, architecture, media, the future. Simon's asked me to contribute, which I will.

I've also contributed some photos to the upcoming book of interviews with Ballard, to be published soon by Re/search Publications of San Francisco. I submitted a couple of dozen shots by request, so don't know exactly what's being used, but this one may well be among them. More on that once I get my copies.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger eRacerX said...

Where is that sculpture, and who is the artist?
Thanks!

10:41 pm, November 16, 2017  
Blogger Tim Chapman said...

The sculpture was in a Moscow park in 1996 – afraid I don't have any more details!

1:10 pm, November 24, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home